Friday, November 26, 2010

My BB Baby~ :)

Salam.

It had been awhile since I last posted something. Honestly, too much in my mind. There will be some of my writings that will be coming up later. Will fine tune some writings before I post it up.

Anyway, today i feel like writing about something that I just recently discovered, less than 24 hours ago. Nothing that serious, it is just about me.

Those days when I was in high school, I remember a very dear friend of mine that has OCD symptoms over her bed. Yes, bed. Living in boarding school required us to make sure that we need to make up our bed and the bed sheet is stretch to its best. Those days, the bed sheet was stretched out so nicely that even if you throw a coin, the coin will bounce on the sheet!

So back to my friend, back then, she would refuse to sit on the bed or let anyone sit on it when everything is stretched out. Me, being such an evil naughty monster at that time, once dive onto her bed!

I was just kidding at the time, nothing serious to me, but hey, she cried!! I felt sooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad... really! I did not know that she will actually cry out of that. I felt really bad.I could never forget that incident. Really, I felt really bad when she cried.

So back to what I discovered less than 24 hours ago...

Quoting the story that I just mentioned, looking at why she cried, it was not just her OCD, but me invading her comfort zone and private space. That was yearssssssssss ago.

Last night, I got my karma. Karma's a bitch? Hell yeah!

Since I used my Blackberry more than a year ago, my BB had always been my baby. It's closer than anything that exist around me. First thing I see in the morning, last thing I hold at night. Needless to say, without me realising, I am very attached to it. VERY!

Well, me being connected to the digital world... it does make sense I guess. My twitter..my RSS..BBM..noisy BBM Groups..FB notifications.. and the list go on and on.The only thing that I do not do on my BB is to play games.There are so many other things to do and read other than playing games on my BB. Well, at least that is what I feel.

I am very protective over it and no one had ever tried to go through it ................not until last night. First time!

Oh gosh..honestly speaking..i felt horribly angry, disappointed and somehow...somehow..i was holding myself from bursting into tears...

NONE ever done that and it caught me by surprise.. and from all the folders, it must the gallery that got invaded.and... as all BB users know, anything uploaded onto your BBM groups will go straight to your gallery...so in other words not every pics is taken by you.I owe no one any explanations but the fact that my private space got invaded, it sucks! Bad enough that I could not seem to sleep well last night.

I tried to decipher what turned my mood upside down about it..I thought hard...and I realised that, Not that I have anything to hide...but it was not with my permission.. and never knew that my BB grew extremely personal to me that I felt robbed over what happened.

However...then I realised, the bigger HURT was the factor that lead to the incident. Shall keep it to myself, what leads to it, but on that matter, I never expect anyone to understand what it like is to be in my shoe. It is not so much on solely the invasion of my BB.

So last night, I got my karma for my naughtiness for disturbing my friend.The bigger lesson.. I realised that.. there is a certain topic that I do not wish to be compared to and I wish it is never discussed..but I do not expect anyone to understand how sensitive it is to me.

To myself and you reading this..

Open your heart and senses, observe more.. think wisely.. you would not want to be offending anyone without realising it. Not all jokes are jokes..

Spread love to the world~ :)

*peace*

xoxo

eyem3

No comments: