Monday, November 08, 2010

18th - 24th October part II

Salam.
oh yess.. i owe the story about Wednesday.
After two days attending the international conference in PWTC, I was given
the chance to attend one of the wing's general assembly.
Yes, it was my first time. I was excited and somehow nervous.
I did not get to go on leave on that day coz there was an on going work that had to
be carried out. Oh gosh.. I was thinking.. Must it be Cyberjaya... Nooooooo
How could I still make it to PWTC from Cyberjaya on time. I went to Cyberjaya
to get my work done and.............it was already 545pm.I messaged a friend of mine in PWTC, how is it going. He said, if I can, try to make it for the Head of Youth Wing's concluding speech. *ding!*

Hmm..that sounded very inviting to me. he he he

So it was 6 when I left Cyberjaya.. crossing my finger that I made it on time
for his concluding speech. There I was.. on the MEX Highway.. racing against time.

To cut the drama short, I managed to get there on time. One of the supreme council was giving his speech at that time.. that was what I saw on the TV at the concourse. So I went up the lift, and... reach the main door of Merdeka hall.

The moment of truth...

Im just a few steps away from being the most endangered species in the hall. I felt like entering a lion's den.

Few steps into entering the hall, I messeged my friend, to know where he was seated. Thank God, he was not far from the entrance. I went in and sat somewhere nearby where he was seated.

As I sat down.. in front of me, seated full of concentration... an army of Malay guys in white, listening closely to the speeches.

That day was my first time attending such assembly. It was quite an experience...
You can see from the faces, some are happy, some are not, some are sincere looking some are suspicious. Many faces and people made up the assembly.

I enjoyed the Head's closing speech.. to me it was cute, straight forward and sounded more like him as compared to the opening...

To summarize all the speeches of the evening, party members should work hard, be more people centered and improve themselves as local leaders and
as well as party youth wing leader.

Was it worth the drive?
for me,yes it was :) something new to me :)

--------------------------------------











No comments: