Monday, November 08, 2010

Dear Lie... U suck...

******************************

Dear Lie..

You suck... I thought things will change when I'm with you..but then..you are no better... u hurt me even more. Im giving back everything that you have given me throughout the journey of us together.. it means nothing no more.

I am tired talking about future.. you refuse to change and things will never change. You are not the kind of person that I thought you were. I am still the same me, no matter what happens. Will hang in here,though things will never be the same....

I hope you'll achieve what you dream for and would not want to stand in your way.. Go ahead I wish all the best. will still be with you..always.till my heart cant take it no more...

xoxo,
ZI (bukan nama sebenar)

******************************
he he he...
a rendition from a blog post : http://tinyurl.com/26f224m

No comments: