Monday, November 15, 2010

Goodbye Celcom Blackberry~

Salam..

After thinking hard over the weeks..I decided to let go Celcom BB service. I had been celcom BB user fr a yeAr..
Just celebrater our anniversary together on Nov 1st :P

Well..I was there since Celcom CAreline had no many staffs that are well versed on BB services, untill the careline actually have a BB option for BB customers.

As other telcos , Celcom has its ups and downs too but my only biggest complain is the customer service and product strategy.

For me,Celcom BB service for postpaid is worth it only for those who had Bold2 or more advanced.

For humble Curve 8520 user like me, I don't see the necessity for me to be paying RM98 a month just for the BIS+Broadband connection, when my friends on CelcomBiz contract is pAying just RM118 which includes calls n sms.

As it is, I'd been a loyal Xpax customer and had been paying RM75/mth for BIS+data services. The only thing abt prepaid is that, the call rates are ridiculously expensive !!

I don't find it convenient to go to Celcom branches as it is not only limited, but also limited operating hours! In terms of Celcom centres, Maxis is waaaaaay convenient. That is one area where Celcom should improve on.

In terms of offerings, Celcom did make some offers fr CelcomBiz at my workplace. The biggest turn off is the 24months contract ! I'm not taking any free phones or discounted price for the phones and I still need to adhere to the 24months contract! Ridiculous!!

12months is acceptAble but 24 months??! Well, the unfriendly unconvincing promoter told me that even if I'm not taking any phones, I'm still bonded with it and shall be charge RM150 penalty if I breach it.

The lowest commitment is RM28/mth..if I add RM98 fr my BB, that'll be RM126/mth.

Dear CelcomBiz personnel, I rather buy a new BB Torch and commit myself with the RM118/mth BB Lite package and get RM50 worth of calls and smses.

Personally, when something is not really a good offering,don't bother calling it an offer..

So off me go..to the Maxis Centre in Gardens Midvalley just now..which something that can never happen with Celcom.

Switching to Maxis BB will be something new to me,I hope that it'll turn out ok..Well, not that Celcom really cares on their loyal customers either.

Till then, goodbye Celcom BB~

*Celcom BB breakup post :P* huhuhu

» Will miss this SignAture :
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: