Sunday, April 05, 2009

im back!

im back! im back!


yeah.. soo back :P

well wut happened in between my last post till today?
the answer is... A LOT!!
to sum it all.. well, life has its ups and down.. but life must go on~
so how was my midterm break?

my midterm break was AWESOME!! <-- at least to me :D the first weekend, i went fr SUNBURST @ bkt kiara. went about 3pm plus.. i went with my cuzzie, just two of us :) it was cuzzies day out! yea! a lot thought that was my bf, but who cares~ we had fun! hihihi parked somewhere at the road side, near to National Science Centre, we walked to the Equestrian club.. weather was hot and i was so sure of getting sunburn but i could not do much. 'Redha'-ing to the scorching sun, i knew i'd be at least a tone darker after the whole thing.

My First impression..
-after reading the giant notice board stating the schedules of the day, we entered the entrance gate with a big smile, as for me, a bigger smile! i'd been counting days for sunburst! huhu~
-according to the event flyer given to us, there were four stages around.. looking at the schedule, of course i was checking for hujan's performance! hehe. that'll be a good starter, which it did ;)
- thank god that the 2 side stages were under a big tent.. at least it was covered from the piercing sun! as we reached there, juwita suwito was on. nice listening to her, but halfway through her show, i was loitering at hujan's stage, to get good spot for their show.
-sorry peeps, no matter what others say about them, who cares? i am still into them! huhuhuhu. ->how was hujan's performance?? best!!!!!!!!! :D hihihihih. best best best.. and it was even better after kantoi-ing someone checking out the crowd~ hihihihi.

- I did have the chance to meet up with the bandmates.. and it touched me when noh still remembers me! huhu, it had been almost a year since i meet him face-to-face :) it was my first time meeting jaja n dimas as well. took pics, pics, pics n pics. my fb sunburst album, i think at least half of it is full of hujan :P

the cute part was, even the horses nerby the stage was banging their heads~ as if they know wuts happening :P pity the horses.. hopefully they were not stressed out.

and the shows went on..
we did a rally of juwita suwito-hujan-bunkface-MUH-estrella-sixx before we took a walk for a rest.it was our first time listening to sixx, and they were good! aarika was soo pretty ;)

rest time..
we were checking out stuffs there, n of course, to have some drinks! quite drenched out at that moment after the rally.

had our seat on the ground, loiter on the green green grass of which i put aside the possibilty of it having traces of horses pee and shits :P

energy gained, party on!

next rally..
estranged-nidji-butterfingers
estranged : andy was super handsome!! hahaa. but as usual, played like ''dukun menurun " hihihi. he should get some cool-ness fr ambobzeela~ :D
nidji: awesome!! nice to sing-a-long with
unfortunately, butterfingers was a lil bit boring to me. sorry emmet, ur BM is a lil bit $%^&*()*&^% to me.

lepak again after that, listened to skye.. nice voice. gaining our energy forrr KORN!
NERD? i dont really enjoy them.. ok ok jer. fr my p.o.v, a bit messy..

** KORN **

KORN? a.w.e.s.o.m.e !! i love A.D.I.D.A.S hahahahahahah syle!!
too good to be true...
when JD played the scottish backpipe, i was enthralled. for me, it was way too mesmerizing to handle huhuhuhu. my eyes were so glue-sticked on him :D
but when mosh pit got bigger, we left the place.. my cuzzie dont want me to be hurt <-- so nice of him :) when we were out of that place.. heading uptown for our late dinner. that was when we felt the tiredness.

post-sunburst?

-extreme laziness to wake up the next morning
-'stoned' the whole of next day thanx to the heat + jumpings + sing-a-longs + etc but i still had my family outing which lasted for almost the whole day
- tired legs and joints <- sounded like an old lady d :P
- a tone darker than my already dark skin :| <- expected
- a big crush on Ray Luzier~ :)
-last but not least.. the satisfied smile thats gonna last forever when thinking of SUNBURST'09.

I may not be able to describe to share each and everything that i went through sunburst, but in short, i had a good time!

sunburst was awesome !

xoxo,
eyeM3

SUNBURST'09, worth every cents i spent! :D n worth every seconds of the 10+ hours ! ;)

No comments: