Monday, April 06, 2009

hujan :(


rain rain go away~


It was about a quarter past two when the rain started to pour during my lunch break at Tau Cafe :|

Tau Cafe...
It was my first time there today. Recommended by Ain, I went there for lunch with the others. The food was ok, the portion was big enough to make me feel bloated after lunch :P

The Rain..
I was in Tau Cafe when it started raining cats and dogs. It was heavy enough that there was no way to get out of Tau without being drenched. Waiting in Tau, for the rain to subside was just half of the story.Feeling relieved getting to class on time did not make me think of what actually happened in my room.

Came back to my room at 5pm for a short an hour break was when the whole story started.

The story of the day starts...

As I was checking my laptop for any messages, my leg stepped onto a pool of water.I looked down, there was a pool of water under my study table!
My part of the room was practically flooded!! :'(
My window was left opened before I went to class with just roughly a mere 20cm opening. The wind was powerful enough that it blew ample rain to flood 1/8 of my room.

Affected areas:
-Study table
-Cupboard

Affected stuffs:
-My stuff beside the cupboard was wet
-My box under the study table was half soaked
-The wires of my laptop,printers and others were almost submerged

It took me quite awhile to clear everything, and threw some stuff .Extremely tiring.....

Looking on the bright side.. My place is as clean as a whistle~ :)

xoxo,
eyeM3

No comments: