Tuesday, October 02, 2012

He said "Be, so it is"

Assalam

The last entry I wrote in was 2nd August 2012, and now is 0015 2nd October 2012. Time just kept on going and going without waiting. So thus life and its surrounding...moving and changing.

Judging from my last post, that was before my life took a big turn, to make me revisit about love, relationship and of course, the Almighty. I wish I could share it out with everyone but that'll be another real life drama. I do wish to share what I observed from it.

Re collecting my thoughts on the days after 2nd August leads me to one thought..In everything we do..we must never stop to pray and ask God for forgiveness from the Almighty. Allah showed me love, He showed me changed and above all,He made me realised my mistakes as well. When going through the emotional turbulence,nothing else can keep you to stay put, other than Him.

Insyallah my friends, when you're in doubt, seek for answers from Him, when you're in need, go look for Him, when you feel weak, seek for strength but when you're happy, never ever forget Him. There's no love greater than His love...all you need, is just to come back to Him, remember Him, repent and appreciate all the time you have before it's too late.

In loving memory of...the girl that showed me what it is to never give up, the girl that made me realised what love is...the girl that once filled the joy and happiness, the center universe of another soul. Rest in peace my dear...I believe you'll be ok lil angel..paradise is where you belong Insyallah. Al Fatihah.

Everything happened for a reason. Allah knows best

"His command, when He intends anything, is only to say to it: Be, so it is". 36:82


xoxo
eyem3
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: