Monday, October 03, 2011

Salam October

Time flies~ it's already the 10th month of the year.
Going through the tough , rough, hustle and tussle of life, sometimes we forget to check and balance how do we actually spend our daily life.

Life has changed a lot for me. Alhamdulillah, it had been more peaceful in the inside. Umrah was quite a spiritual journey for me and of course, last Ramadhan was the most meaningful Ramadhan till date. I thank Allah for showing the path that I should.

Sometimes we felt that it's too late to change, to do something or to just give ourself a try onto something new. Trust me, it's never too late. You'll end up regretting not trying than regretting failing after trying. Of course, when you have given your very best,if it is stilll not good enough...it is time to move on.

This month is a wedding month I should say. Looking at my Facebook events invites especially, thanks for all the wedding invitations. Honestly, I might not make it to all.. but no worries, Insyallah, you have all my doa for a healty,peaceful and happy marriage life :) I wish you all the best and yes, do pray for me too :)

There's many things I wish I can share.. will do my very best to share. As much as I learnt throughout my life, I do wish to share with all of you too :)

Have a good October! Have fun :)

No comments: