Saturday, September 25, 2010


Salam~
I must say that am lucky that I am given the opportunity to meet nice people through twitter. To name one, let me start with bro LMK,Quoting what bro LMK, twitter handheld name
@limmengkeong about writing :

“If we put constructive things up and more people read,learn and understand..we might be contributing something for good”.

That line appeared when we were having a conversation about current twitter environment.
As I’d mention before in my previous that was about twitter, for those
who had been quite a while on twitter can really feel the uneasiness on how people far people want to prove themselves until sometimes it became an exhibition, gallery of stupidity.

True bro LMK said, sometimes we do not need to justify that we are right, no point if it will end up in nothing but a conflict. We all have to learn to let go and let God.

Earlier of the day today, I got a tweet that rather puzzled.














I was in the meeting room when I read it. That tweet was NOT a reply to any of my tweets but rather just a PERSONAL ATTACK on me that appeared to that person’s 4130 follower’s home timeline and visitors of that person’s twitter profile. To reply and to mention someone in your tweets are totally two different things all together. In this case, my name was mentioned in the tweet.


To have my twitter handheld name getting the fame, partly it is kind of cool though. I would not question the motive on sending such tweet to me, if it made that person feels better writing what tweeted to me, I am glad it did. I hope it made that person’s day coz at the end of the day, it did make mine in a way! ;) No doubt, it felt good to know someone took the trouble to tweet about you to the 4k plus followers! *bliss* I was that important today :)

I could have posted the tweet on a forum, or RT or argue with that person on twitter, but hey, what can we achieve by doing that? To show that person is a loser? But really, other than that…?

My point is ladies and gentlemen, as I remind myself and all of you, be sensible when you feel like mentioning about someone in your tweet, get your facts right and try to avoid ending up sounded far from anything close to smart. ouch! ;)

xoxo
eyem3





No comments: