Monday, June 22, 2009

INTERN

INTERNSHIP


hi all
sorry fr the late update.
had been updating quite frequently on my twitter. micro-blogging. yeah, very convenient.

so where am i now?
im currently undergoing my internship in msia's largest telco company. ;)

how is it here?
it is nice.. it is like my lecture notes and textbooks came alive!!
huhuhu. now i can appreciate the technology more and what had been taught in class.
It think lecturers should have a field trip here to let the students understand more on how things works ;)


as for now, what did i learn..?
A LOT!!! i tend to appreciate my networks subjects that i tend to dislike before because of the amount of facts that i had to suck n seal into my head before.

this place where there's no stop in learning sumthing new. everytday, there's a lesson to learn and as for now, i do enjoy my time here.


one thing that i discovered..

no matter how complicated network can be, GUYS are more complicated! hahahaha.

i will give a write up on why i think that way :P

later~

xoxo
eyeM3

No comments: