Monday, February 23, 2009

Oscar madness~

Oscar madness:
Congratulation to Slumdog Millionaire!!





Something about yesterday that I feel like sharing with everyone. In the heat of the oscars.. my family decided to watch two of the movies nominated for the best picture award.So we went for the movies as part of my dad's pre-birthday celebration.Here are some stuff that I can say about the movie.


Slumdog Millionaire :

The story started with a question..
"Jamal Malik is one question away from winning 20 Million Rupees. How did he do it? "
A) He cheated
B) He's lucky
C) He's a genius
D) It is written.

So there goes the story.. It is a story about Jamal Malik on how he could answer the questions, how the questions relates to his life and yeah, a bit lame, how strong his love to the girl name Latika. I think the theme of this movie is Survival. It really showed how and what they actually do to survive n things like that. Of course, the Latika part.. how strong a love can be.

In short I can say that it is a movie that is worth watching! definitely! ;) Something new and fresh.Well, that expains the Best Picture award at the Oscars ~ ;)

Curious case of Benjamin Button :





This movie is a different kind of movie. It is about a man getting younger instead of older. No doubt, when he was a baby.. the baby's look was really scary~ hoho.Interesting movie.. Something that can really be picked up from the movie is that.."Live life to the fullest ! "
Honestly, Brad Pitt was drop dead gorgeous in that movie!! Melting my heart away..
but then when he turned into the teenager look, he look a lil bit like Zac Afron-ish. hohoho.Reminds me of hish school musical d :P In whole, this movie was quite a movie too.. something different that other movies. .

From my point of view, comparing both movies.. Both have its own strengths. As for me, the movie that really moved me and really kept me thinking bout it after it ended, it was the Slumdog Millionaire. As for Benjamin Button, the picture that was in my mind after the movie.. was only Brad Pitt :P hhohohoh.

Congratulations Slumdog Millionaire!









Winner of Oscar's ...



1. Best Picture
2. Best director
3. Best original song
4. Best original score
5. Best adapted screenplay
6. Best cinematography
7. Best sound mixing
8. Best editing

xo xo
eyem3

No comments: