Thursday, February 26, 2009

my 1st outdoor lab

My first outdoor experiment


Today I experienced my first outdoor experiment. We had to do this experiment outdoor coz it needed us to have an approximately 100m open space. We were required to test the received signal strength from the walkie talkie at a varied distance.

In order to start the experiment, we gathered at the telecomm lab, grouping ourselves into groups of 4s. Each group MUST HAVE a guy, in order to carry the spectrum analyzer. As for my group, i was with dynat and mimi .. not forgetting the macho man of the day, who carried the spectrum analyzer here n there.. Fatah! ;) So here are some pics taken on our way to our location: XR foyer... n while the experiment was carried out. In short, as far as I could possibly remember.. considering all the experiments that I had done throughtout my studies in MMU, this one is simply the most exciting! :) yea!

enjoy the pics~
:: mimi, fatah d macho guy, dynat n me on the way to the designated location ::


:: fatah "tgh fikir masa depan " while carrying the spectrum analyzer ::

:: sexy back! ::

:: setting up the spectrum analyzer at the location ::

:: dynat trying out the walkie -talkie.. obviously much cuter than the stern looking kakaks with white uniforms around mmu compound ::

:: measuring the distance from the spectrum analyzer ::



:: the precious spectrum analyzer that cost > RM30k ::


The experiment was completed in less than 1.5 hours time. So added the extra excitement since I really need the an hour break before my next class :)

Thanx dynat, mimi n fatah.. for making this experiment awesome! :)


xo xo
eyem3

No comments: