Tuesday, January 06, 2009

sleepy head day

sleepy sleeeepy sleeeeeeeepy zZZzzzzz....



yesterday was my sleepy head day.. slept like sleeping beauty, only that there was no prince charming to kiss and wake me up instead of a call from my beloved mommy checking whether am i still sleeping or not :P which i was!

nothing much done yesterday.. went to a nearby hospital to get some endorphins to cure my exam week disorder. i came back and studied for a awhile until maghrib prayers. after maghrib, i continued to sleep until midnight.. woke up and print out some stuffs, replied msges and continue back my sleep! ho ho ho

so here is the summary of my quest to get some endorphins:

hospital visited : sunway pyramid
designated clinic: forever 21
treatment room: the fitting room~ not as big as the one in pavillion.. but good enough.
possible medicines: some nice tops and accessories there~
how much medinice i need? depending on my level of illness
partner in crime? intan n lily

the verdict: i am always a convict in spending more than im suppose to! ooops

the effect: quite an overdose in endorphin~ slept practicaly the whole day after i came back :P

how do i feel now? i feel gooooooooooooooooood! let's study! :)

xo xo
eyeM3

No comments: