Sunday, January 04, 2009

happy birthday teda!


happy birthday teda!




so teda, my ex-classmate just turned 22! she's the eldest girl in my batch back in kys. happy birthday teda~ :) thats a birthday cake for her ;) hihihi.
btw.. talking birthday cakes, i soo love the latest designs of birthday cakes. it is like soo cool ;) it is pretty in the different shapes but it my birthday, i dunno wut shape shall i order. can they make edward cullen face ?? hihihihi

it had been one of my new year resolutions.. to wish all my fwens on their birthday ;)
i could not reached kayang.. his was on 3rd. i had to admit.. im bad at dates but i'd to cope up with it. sometimes i remembered, but i wish it last minute. bad me :( i know busy is not the excuse, but sometimes i found myself to cook up with stuffs around me that i admit, i forgot all these important stuffs :(

to all that i know out there.. im so sorry if i did not wish u, or wish u late... im being bad, i know :(
im really really really sorry..


xo xo
eyem3

No comments: