Sunday, May 15, 2011

testing testing 1 2 3

Salam to all~

As much as I'm trying to find an easier option to blog, I have came across this blogger client app in the android market.so i tried this one : Blogger-droid.

There is a lot to share..from Korea to National Youth Consultative Council. Many things was going on and of course, work is getting busier too.

This evening I shall be off to Bukit Bintang for the launching of National Youth Day by the Deputy Prime Minister. This year the celebration is going to be hugeeeeeeeee one!

We are trying to gather A MILLION youth over 3days youth gathering event in Putrajaya!

Well, if school assembly is the first thing that came across your mind when I said that, you gotta erase that and change to a picture of a city dedicated to youth and only youth for good 3 days!

This is one event that you shall never feel left out with. From gadgets to singing,fishing to dance gig,food fair to x-games and many more.There is something for everyone!

When I first saw the events line up, first thing that came across my mind was, this is one craaaaazy!! 200+ activities going on for the weekend. Parkour caught my eye, I will definitely check that out. I never got to see a live demo of it before and yes, paramotor!
Why paramotor? coz I'm itching to try out paragliding :-P so lets see how paramotor score first (before i burn my pockets to try paragliding) since it's already part of the event line up ;-) hehe

so will this gathering be like a huge school assembly? BIG NO.

I recommend everyone to head over to Putrajaya this 27 - 28 May 2011 and check out the activities around,I shall be there too :-)

I will also be really happy to know if you get to develop new interest by being there.

The maps,the event info and all,checkout the website www.haribelianegara.org.my for more info

See ya there!!

No comments: