Wednesday, February 03, 2010

treasure hunt

hahaha..
i was clearing up my old files.. n i came across this one :
it was one cheeky year.. a few years back when i was doing this small little treasure hunt..
it was hillarious!!! :P hahahaha
here's one of the clue


*********************************************************************

Hello!

Good day!

There’s a hidden treasure for u today…

To unlock the hidden treasure…

Pls call

MR SHAKE UR BON BON

at this no…

01a -b c d e f g h

a) Im anak ke - ___ of the family

b) No of letters in ur name

c) (ur age in myspace)-70.. pastu divide by 10

d) usually I pakai cincin kat berape jari ?

e) (the month I lahir) + 3

f) (the no of letters in my myspace name ) +1

g) no of letters in my full name.. excluding my dad’s name

h) no of letters of the band that sang ‘I wanna hold ur hand’

C’mon! take the challenge!

Unlock wut’s meant for u…

Huhuhu…

Good Luck! :D


*****************************************************************************


hahaha.. the number of stuffs that i like to do to annoy :P

crazy me

but seriously, i loove organizing treasure hunt or any games.. ngeh ngeh ngeh.

let me know if u need help! i'll surely make it personalize :D

No comments: