Monday, September 14, 2009

my 3d 2 night stay

my 3 days 2 night stay at pantai medical center bangsar

yeah.. i was admitted.. :( to begin with, it was not something that i wish.
so there goes the whole drama.. went to toilet fr 20 times.. ad my tummy did not get better.
here are the chronology of the food poisoning incident:

2nd sept (wed) : buka puasa @ mid valley
3rd sept (thurs): started purgindg after sahur till noon and continued till night. was on medication but the purging was still there
4th sept(fri) : intense pain in the tummy. went to clinic, n doc said it was due to gastric coz nothing left in my tummy anymore.
5th sept (sat): purging stops, but stool was dark greenish.
6th sept(sun): it felt windy in the tummy, tool was yellowish
7th sept (mon): went to office.. and the tummy still felt bad. went a few times to the toilet but it was not purging.

8th sept(tues): -started to go toilet again in the morning before going to work. this time it was even worse than bfore. extremely tiring.. felt asleep after the 6th trip to the toilet and continued another before going to the clinic, another one at the clinic. doc advised to go to the hospital coz i was losing so much water and my tongue was getting drier.
- reach the hospital emergency department, went to toilet again before i could even meet the doc there.
- after meeting the doc:

* doc said it was bowel infection
* advised to be admitted
* staff nurse gave me a buscopan injection and insert the drip for me
-the small tube, even though the nurse had tied my wrist to avoid my blood came oozind out of the tube, it did. my blood oozed out and even dropped to the floor.it reminded me of a CSI crime scene :p hohoho. my right hand smelt blood.. errrr. whenever i smell my blood, my imaginative mind flew and i heard someone whispered to my ears "it's your scent. It's like a drug to me. It's like you're my own personal brand of heroin. " hahahahahahahhaahha. how i wish he is real! :P
*transferred to my ward : 1st impression of it, it was like a pediatric ward. my question to the abg that was wheeling me "abg.. ni wad kanak2 ke??" and his answer was "oh tak, wad kanak2 kat sebelah sane".heyya abg.. still.. i was in the same floor with it :P
*my room was yellow! i loike~ hohoho. my window was facing menara TM.hoho.
*i was referred to dr kudva. did not have a pic of him.. but he does look like a hindustani movie star. such a nice fella :) he told me that i had infection in my intestine, and he will start antibiotic on me.

9Sept(wed):
-my blood pressure was running low till the nurse had to wake me up to make sure that i eat something before she check the pressure again.
-to go for bath, i had to ask the nurse to stop my drip fr awhile, which then resulted to a clog in the tube at my hand. she had to flush the clog with a syringe of fluid to unclog the blood there. it wasssss pedih!!!
-somewhere after my lunch, doc asked to take off the drip to see how my body react to it.
-to my surprise, i felt dizzy.. and i had to stay for another day :(

10sept(thurs): everything went well.. im off to discharge with strain diet conditions.
*no poultry
*no dairy
*no spicy
*soft diet
if i can make it simple, i shall just say.. no msian food! hoho. thanx doc! :P doc said i can start new on monday.

11 sept(fri): was at home.. still on MC.

so there goes the story about me and my crazy tummy.

thanx to all well wishes.. smses.. msges on fb.. most importantly, thanx to my caring family members.. uncles.. aunties.. cuzzies.. friends.. for coming and visit me. it made my day absolutely!

the 3 days also thought me that, even an sms meant a lot.. and it really made my day, and felt cared for when someone really checks on u everyday to know how u feeling. thanx everyone. i love all of u :)

alhamdulillah..im feeling much much better now, and can continue to puasa again :)


xoxo
eyem3

No comments: