Monday, November 10, 2008

new sem!

Hello peeps!
so here i am.. back in Cyberjaya!
cant really online when i was back home.. thanx to the snail like dial-up connection but im getting streamyx soon ;) so no fuss :)

had my 1st class of the 2nd sem of my third year as a student of
B.Eng.(Hons) Electronics Majoring in Telecommunication

u can refer to this link if u wish to view my course structure..

http://foe.mmu.edu.my/main/undergrad/beng_tele.html

what was my first class like?

brain freeze for awhile..still digesting that it had to start working again. i got mr D for the first chapter. His nice but no offence, it is just the slang. but understandable.. nice man though.
somehow.. for the 1st class just n
ow.. Sir.. sorry for not responding well.. my brain is still rebooting <- i know it is a lame excuse :P im still thanking Allah a lot for not needing to sit for supp. I'd checked my results a few times d just to make sure that I dont have to sit for supp :P hopefully this sem it will a better sem for me and insyallah i wont give up. btw, hey u ppl out there who doesnt understand me.. it does not matter to me anymore on what u will say about my result. i know it was a bit sucky but i know, i did my very best. yeehaa! on a more positive note.. i will claim back my dean's list this sem insyallah.. xoxo

No comments: